Thursday 14 August 2014

Summer OOTD

Hello Lovelies!

So after two days in the car with no wifi (it was tough), I finally arrived at the holiday apartment I'll be calling home for the next two weeks! Once I'd had a little explore this morning and stopped taking pictures of every palm tree in sight, I took advantage of the scenery to take a few snaps of today's outfit.


The Bodysuit: Missguided| I love this bodysuit and it was a bargain in the missguided sale! It's so comfortable which is definitely a plus in the heat! The back is quite low so I wear it with a bra with a clear back. I think it's perfect for summer, it can also be dressed up with heels or dressed down with jeans for a more casual look. 



The Shoes: Primark| I loveee these white strappy sandals, they're definitely one of my favourite Primark purchases. Because they're open toed I painted my toenails with the Barry M Gelly Polish in Green Berry, which happened to go nicely with the bodysuit I wore. I didn't bring many pairs of shoes with me because most of my time will be spent lying on the beach which doesn't really require footwear! 



The Skirt: Primark| I wear this skirt so much because it goes with pretty much anything! I personally think every girl needs a skater skirt in her wardrobe. I often find skirts are too big round my waist so the elasticated waist is a plus.



No doubt I'll be taking more snaps of my outfits in the next couple of weeks, so I'll post more when I'm not busy tanning!

No comments:

Post a Comment