Thursday 11 September 2014

Review: Thea Skincare



We use so many different products and chemicals on our skin, which is why I always like to try new products with natural ingredients. I've recently tried the hand and body butter and the coffee and shea butter body scrub from thea skincare. I've used them for a couple of weeks now so I thought I'd do a little review and let you know what I thought!

Body butter











The smell is quite fresh, but I do tend to prefer coconut body butters. I know other people who love the smell of this product, so I suppose it's just personal preference. It doesn't feel too oily on the skin and absorbs quite quickly which I like, as I hate having to wait ages to get dressed after using a product! I've been using it to prevent peeling since I'm trying my best to maintain my holiday tan, and so far I think it's helped. It's also nice knowing that the ingredients are so natural. I think the only thing holding me back is my attachment to my body shop coconut body butter!

Body Scrub




If you love the smell of coffee, then you'll love this product. It feels a little bit rough, but it feels like it's really exfoliating the skin. The smell of coffee once you've used the product isn't too strong, so the coffee haters out there might not actually notice it too much. It works well as a scrub, but as I've been trying to preserve the tan I haven't been using it as much as the body butter.
I'd really recommend these products if you're looking to give your skin a break from the chemicals and try something really natural. They also came in a cute little bag which is a nice touch. I think I preferred the body butter to the scrub, but mostly because I tend to use body butters more!

No comments:

Post a Comment