Tuesday 2 September 2014

Holiday Haul

Admittedly I probably could have bought all these items in the UK, but that's beside the point. To be honest I was a little disappointed that I didn't find any stereotypically French shops, but that didn't stop me from picking up a few things!

My place or yours| Duty Free 
I always buy my perfume at the duty free, and as we'd had such a nightmare journey, I felt I could justify treating myself. I went in with a different perfume in mind, but I sort of gravitated towards the benefit counter so that went out the window. I love this scent, but I'm useless at describing smells! It smells amazing and that's all you need to know. 



Mug, Bowl & Spoon| Carrefour 
Carrefour is pretty much the French equivalent of Asda. We were doing a bit of food shopping and I got distracted by pink things as per.  I admit buying a single spoon rather than a whole cutlery set seems odd, but who doesn't want a spoon to match their cereal bowl? (I have a problem). I also have a tendency to drop mugs, so I actually did need a new tea mug to take to uni, and obviously it had to match the bowl.


Bracelet & Ring| C&A 
I'm pretty much obsessed with rings and wear them every day, so I know I'll wear this one a lot this autumn. I loved the bracelet because it's pretty but quite plain, so I thought it would go with a lot of outfits. I tend to buy things that I can wear with a lot, I can't stand having something that I'll only wear a couple of times and I hate wasting money.


Peplum tops| H&M
I'm really loving how much peplum is in the shops at the moment, and I'm loving the patterns on these tops even more. I love cute floral patterns I seem to be drawn to gingham., despite how much it reminds me of primary school summer dresses. I thought these would both be nice to wear during the day with jeans, but I can also wear them out in the evening.


Hard rock cafe t shirt| Hard Rock Cafe 
Visiting the hard rock cafe was definitely one of the highlights of my holiday, it was a really nice evening. We had a table with a view of palm trees covered in fairy lights and the promenade out the window, which was pretty nice to look at! After the food coma inducing meal, we hit the shop and I bought this fitted tee. I opted for grey because knowing me a white shirt would be grey in about 5 minutes so it seemed like the sensible option.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment