Thursday 18 September 2014

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo

Hello Lovelies!

I might be a bit late to the party, but I've recently started using the maybelline colour tattoos. The first one I bought was in the shade 'on and on bronze', which I've been using so much, especially now autumn is coming!

I definitely like to keep colours neutral when it comes to my eyes, I don't tend to go for anything too bold. Bronze tones in particular are my favourite for the evenings or even sometimes when I'm feeling a bit more adventurous in the day, and this one is so so pretty. I love the shimmer in it and it looks amazing both on its own and blended with other tones. Being able to wear it on its own speeds up the getting ready process a little when I'm in a rush! When I have more time I've been loving blending it with colours from my MUA 'Undress Me Too' palette which are also quite neutral. 

The colour really does last as long as it says, it also doesn't smudge which I've sometimes found with other cream shadows. Once you've applied it you're good to go, and that's definitely a plus because I hate having to touch up my makeup throughout the day!


 
I highly recommend these if you're looking for a long lasting cream shadow. It's a great dupe for the mac paint pots, which are obviously much more expensive. I really want to get more of these soon, and I think the shimmery tones will be perfect for the Christmas party season (yes, I'm already excited for Christmas). 


No comments:

Post a Comment