Thursday 24 July 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner (Black) Review

Hey Lovelies! I recently purchase the Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner so I thought, why not write a little review?
After trying both pencil and liquid eyeliner, I wanted to find something that would last longer without smudging. I thought I'd give gel liner a try and as it claimed to last 24 hours this one seemed ideal. The eyeliner comes with a pot of gel and a small brush for application. I was worried when I saw the brush that it would be difficult to apply, but after a few tries I've started to get the hang of it. It took a couple of attempts to get the 'cat eyes' even (bane of my life), but it's getting easier with practice!








The liner is a strong colour, which I was happy with as it doesn't seem to fade. Once you get the hang of using a brush it becomes quite easy to apply, the brush also picks up the product well and creates a smoother line than using a pencil or liquid liner.

                
                                             

                                         
I drew a few lines on my hand to test whether the product was waterproof as described. After applying water there was very little difference. One of the lines smudged a tiny bit, but it mostly stayed put which I was really pleased with.


Overall I love this eyeliner and would definitely buy it again. It was exactly what I was looking for and the £6.99 price tag from Superdrug wasn't bad either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment