Tuesday 19 August 2014

Autumn Wishlist

Hello lovely people,

So as autumn is fast approaching, I decided to start putting together a list of things I've got my eye on for the new season! I'm actually looking forward to autumn because it means I'm heading back to University. I'm not so much looking forward to turning 20 and leaving behind my teens, but let's not talk about that (time slow down please).

I definitely go for comfort in autumn/winter and I probably buy too many baggy cardigans and jumpers. I pretty much wear anything that I can curl up in while I sip hot chocolate and hide from the rain. I also love any excuse to wear my chelsea boots and cosy socks. The cosy onesies will also be making an appearance, I have no shame. 

So here are a few things I've seen so far, but I've no doubt this list will grow rapidly!




1. Topshop: Tweedy Rib Cardigan| £42  (Buy Here) 
As I said I probably buy one too many baggy cardigans, but they're so easy to wear with everything and keep me nice and cosy!

2. Topshop: Bounty Cut Out Boots| £46 (Buy Here) 
I live in boots in autumn/winter so I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled for a new pair. I love topshop boots, I can rely on them for a quality pair of shoes that'll last all year!

3. New Look: Black Double Zip Tote Bag| £24.99 (Buy Here)
I lovee this tote bag. I like to use a fairly big bag during the day because I need to carry books/notepads to lectures so something this size is perfect!

4. Little Mistress: Blue High Waisted Skinny Jeans| £22 (Buy Here)  
In autumn I wear jeans a lot, especially at uni, so I feel like I can justify buying them. Blue jeans and jacket tends to be my go to casual look when I'm out and about.

5. New Look: Khaki Lightweight Check Hooded Parka| £44.99 (Buy Here)
When I buy a jacket I tend to wear it to death, it's so easy to throw on over a jumper when I'm flying out the door to a lecture.


No comments:

Post a Comment