Tuesday 29 July 2014

Liebster Award

I was really happy to be tagged by Charlotte (check out her blog!)in something called the Liebster Award, which is for new bloggers. The blogger answers 11 questions given by person who nominated them, and then tags up and coming bloggers with under 200 followers who they think deserve to be recognised.


Rules! 

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the set of questions they gave you
3. Nominate bloggers and let them know!

Here are my questions and answers: 

1. Why you started your blog?
I spend a lot of time reading beauty blogs and watching youtube videos and it's always been something I wanted to try myself. Now I have a couple of months off from university it seemed like a good time to give it a go!


2. Who your favourite blogger is?

Picking one is ridiculously hard (I'm useless at this). If I HAD to pick one, I'd say Sprinkle Of Glitter right now, but I'm pretty sure I have a new favourite every day, what a useless answer. 


3. Do you upload youtube videos?

At the moment I haven't uploaded any videos. I really wanted to start making videos but it's quite a daunting thing to do, so I decided starting a blog was a good way to share my views first. Hmm we'll see..  



4. If you could ask your future self a question what would it be?

To be honest I don't think I'd want to know anything about my future self, I'd rather be surprised- hopefully in a good way.


5. Who is your biggest inspiration?

Another impossible question. I'm inspired by people all the time for different reasons, I don't think I can pick one, sorry!



6. If you could be friends with any youtuber who would it be?

I think being friends with Bethany Mota would be a lot of fun, and she'd definitely be a good person to go shopping with. 


7. How long have you had your blog for?

I wrote my first post roughly a week ago, so not long at all!


8. What is your favourite movie?

hmm, I don't think I've ever had one favourite movie, I change my mind all the time. At the moment I'd say The Fault in Our Stars because it's the last movie I watched and I loved it(I legitimately cried like a baby).


9. If you could only shop from one clothes shop for the rest of your life which would it be?

I always manage to find the odd gem in Primark and their prices are obviously appealing so I think I'd go for Primark. Also if I could only shop in one place forever I wouldn't want to pick anywhere too expensive!

10. If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life what would it be?
I think I'd have to say my simple moisturiser, purely because I can't imagine my skin looking very good if I didn't moisturise for the rest of my life..



11. Where would your dream holiday be to?

Anywhere with white sandy beaches and palm trees please and thank you. 


I nominate:



I nominate you to answer these questions!:



1. Why did you start your blog?

2. What is the one beauty product you can't live without?
3. What is your favourite beauty brand?
4. Do you have a youtube channel?
5. If you could take a youtuber shopping who would it be?
6. Are you reading any books at the moment?
7. Who is your favourite blogger?
8. How long ago did you start blogging?
9. Who inspires you most?
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
11. What would be your dream job?

Let me know in the comments if you answer these questions and I'll check it out! 










No comments:

Post a Comment