Sunday 3 August 2014

Liebster Award 2.0

Hello lovelies!


So I was nominated for the liebster award for a second time by the lovely Jordanne (check out her liebster award post!). As I've done this tag once I'm just going to answer the questions but see my previous post for my nominations and follow their blogs!




1. What are your current favourite songs?

Ed Sheeran- One (or just his whole new album because it's amazing okay.) and Troye Sivan- Happy Little Pill 



2. What made you decide to start a blog?

I spent so much time reading blogs/watching youtube videos this year when I probably should have been writing essays (oops). I've wanted to try it myself for a while, so here I am!



3. What is your favourite film?

As I said in my previous post, at the moment The Fault In Our Stars. It's emotionally draining and made me really sad but for some reason that was enjoyable, I don't know.



4. What is your favourite sport?

I'd say tennis because I played it a lot when I was younger. I'm probably really bad now but I still enjoy it! 



5. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

I do a lot of dancing in my spare time. This year I was really busy at uni because I got involved with the dance societies. I'm not entirely sure how I manage to get work done, but somehow I do. 



6. What is/was your favourite subject when in school?

Dance was definitely my favourite A Level subject, I also feel obliged to say Psychology seeing as it's my degree subject.



7. What team are you vans or converse?

Converse- said with no hesitation



8. Who is your inspiration role model? 

I have lots, people inspire me for lots of reasons.



9. What phone do you have?

iPhone 5c in white #commonwhitegirl



10. What is your favourite animal?

I love dogs (mine in particular)



11. What is your favourite shop?
At the moment superdrug, I probably have a silly amount of points on my beauty card. I work in a shop next door to superdrug and my bank account isn't loving it.


Hope you enjoyed reading my answers, and go to my previous liebster award post to see who I nominated!






No comments:

Post a Comment