Thursday 24 July 2014

OOTD: Festival Inspired

Today I thought I'd post what I'm wearing as it's finally hot enough to whack out the shorts/crop tops. 

I decided my lack of festival tickets shouldn't stop me embracing the festival vibe in what I'm wearing. I'm a big fan of simple and comfortable clothes that you can dress up, I'm definitely not one to suffer for an outfit. I also don't believe you need to spend a lot on an outfit (especially when it's rarely sunny enough to actually wear it). I'm wearing a plain black stretchy crop top with high waisted denim shorts. I teamed this with a white lace kimono, which is my favourite part of the outfit, and a plain gold chain. I really love this outfit at the moment, let me know what you think!




What I'm wearing: 
Kimono- Primark
Crop top- New Look 
Shorts- Topshop
Necklace- Primark




No comments:

Post a Comment