Monday 28 July 2014

Beauty Haul ft. Superdrug & Primark

This week is a month since I started my summer job, so today I decided to treat myself and picked up a few things from Superdrug and Primark that I've had my eye on for a while! 



1. Maybelline Color Tattoo: on and on bronze| £4.99
I've been wanting to try this for a while after seeing a lot of people using it, so I finally caved and bought it from Superdrug. I love love love the shade 'on and on bronze' and I'm really happy with it so far. I love the shimmer in it (the picture doesn't do it justice), I'm also really liking cream shadow at the moment because it's so easy to apply and blends well.  


2. Sleek blush: pixie pink| £4.49
This is another product I've been wanting for a while, and given that the lid came off one of my favourite blushes it seemed like a good excuse to buy a new one. I love how pigmented the sleek blushes are and this one really stood out to me. I bought a single blush as I didn't want to spend too much, but you can buy a set of 3 blushes for £9.99 at Superdrug, which works out better value if you want more than one. 



3. baby lips lip balm: peach kiss| £2.99
I've been loving baby lips at the moment and I already have 'pink punch' and 'cherry me' which I use all the time. I don't tend to go for bold lips on a day to day basis because I prefer to save it for a night out or more special occasion, so these are perfect for a hint of colour during the day.



4. Barry M Gelly nails: Green berry, Rose hip and Prickly pear| £3.99 I've heard a lot of good things about Barry M's gelly nail polish ,but I'd never found any colours I particularly loved in this range. I'm loving their more recent colours and today I actually had the opposite problem- I wanted all of them. Luckily they're currently 3 for 2 at Superdrug so I could justify getting my three favourites. I've already tried 'Rose Hip' and loved how the colour looked and how shiny this polish is so I'm looking forward to trying the other two. 



5. MUA Palette: Undress me too| £4
I don't often buy a lot of eye shadows but I love neutral tones so when I found this I fell in love. It comes with 12 shades including neutral tones, greys and metallics. I love the shimmery bronze colours and I think 'wink' and 'fiery' are my favourites so far. 





6. Mini flower crown| £2
I recently watched Sprinkle of Glitter's new video and loved the flower crowns she'd bought. I've never been a fan of the larger ones, mostly because I didn't think I could pull it off, but I love these small ones and think they look really pretty around a bun. I found this one in Primark for only £2 (it comes in other colours too!) I've also used it for pony tails which I think looks really pretty.



7. Makeup bag| £5
The other Primark item I picked up was a new makeup bag. For a while I've been using the same small makeup bag  and storing my growing collection of makeup has been getting difficult. Today I was on the  lookout for a new makeup bag and was drawn to this one straight away. It's big enough to keep all my makeup in and I really loved the little bow on the front. It was definitely well worth the £5!


Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this haul!


No comments:

Post a Comment